Pokécube Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LegnaK's Survival Pokécube Server! Sign-Up here!

+3
AcidicKnight
The Kaividian
LegnaK
7 posters

Go down

LegnaK's Survival Pokécube Server! Sign-Up here! Empty LegnaK's Survival Pokécube Server! Sign-Up here!

Post by LegnaK Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:55 pm

Heyoooooooo Fellow Pokécubers! LegnaK here, and I've got a server dedicated solely to survival Pokécube, however, to prevent griefers I am only allowing 10 players to join at the moment, and if you're not picked, don't fret, there is a high chance I will be increasing the player count soon, I am going to require any applicants to fill out this sign up chart in order to be considered for the server, Again this is solely to prevent griefers, that being said there are a list of rules to be followed as well.

Rules:
1. No Griefing! that should be obvious, failing to follow this rule yields an instant ban!
2. No Hate Speech, whether it be to players or other, this goes for 1 warning, then a ban.
3. No hacks (I.E X-ray, flying, Godmodding, etc.) Again, failure to retain by this rule leads to an instant ban.
4. No Theft, That's pretty obvious that no one should steal. Bannable if proof is shown.

That being said, choosing to sign up hereby binds you to those rules.

Sign-up:
LegnaK
LegnaK
Admin

https://pokecube.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

LegnaK's Survival Pokécube Server! Sign-Up here! Empty Re: LegnaK's Survival Pokécube Server! Sign-Up here!

Post by The Kaividian Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:38 am

Name: It's been a secret for 5 years, it's staying that way.
IGN:Kaividian
MC Years: 5-6
Favorite Pokemon: Mewtwo
Finding: Pokecube Generations Thread, 4-5 years ago, looking for a pokemon mod.
Skype? Yes I do.

I sometimes have trouble staying commited to servers as I play the game a little too quickly. (full diamond set in half hour) but a strong community is what I believe to be the strongest thing that will keep me commited. I promise to abide by the rules that have been imposed but if I happen to find a glitch/bug, there isn't a rule saying I can't exploit it tongue. I like to consider consider myself a decent builder, most of the time my builds are pretty boring however every now and then I develop a stroke of genius. My knowledge of redstone is extremely fluent and I'm always interested in trying to make cool redstone stuff. Unfortunately, I live in a +10 (+11DST) time zone that does seperate me from a large majority of the world but I should be able to make up for it on weekends where I wake up early. Please pick me as I know Pokecube and Minecraft really well and I was the first one to respond!

[color=#000000]Note to others applying![/color]:
The Kaividian
The Kaividian

Back to top Go down

LegnaK's Survival Pokécube Server! Sign-Up here! Empty Re: LegnaK's Survival Pokécube Server! Sign-Up here!

Post by AcidicKnight Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:05 pm

Name:Johnathan
IGN:AcidicKnight or jjreyes not sure if it changed yet
MC years: since the beginning so not sure how long
Favorite Pokémon?:Eevee talonflame or pidgot i just cant choose
Where did you find us?:here https://pokecube.board-directory.net/t1-legnak-s-survival-pokecube-server-sign-up-here
Do you have Skype?yes

so i am from teas so yall is a word i seem to love and if that isnt hospitable i dont know what is but seriously i consider myself to be nice and able to follow the rules never have understood grifers but who does i understand minecraft really well and am making a pokeube map and need some inspiration from time to time so making friends in this community would be nice so i would love to join you here

Last edited by AcidicKnight on Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to add more)

AcidicKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by dylanbran2000 Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:51 pm

Name*: Dylan
IGN: dylanbran2000
How Long have you played Minecraft for?: Been playing for two to three years Smile
Favorite Pokémon?: Metagross
Where did you find us?: Thutmose linked me :^)
Do you have Skype?: dylanbran2000

I'm a pretty reserved guy, but I get addicted extremely easy, and am passionate about everything I enjoy. I started playing Pokemon around when I was 6 and loved it ever since! I currently play in the VGC series competitively, I've top cut in a couple regionals, only placed in one. I found pokecubes when searching for other pokemon mods, since pixelmon really wasn't my style, it was more pokemon, less minecraft. Pokecubes was perfect, and when I found a server around a year ago, I LOVED the mod. We ended up with a steady playerbase of around 50, we had an elite four, numerous gyms, and I ended up being the champion ^.^ The server ended up going down a while back, and I started playing other games. I returned to minecraft only to find pokecubes with a whole bundle of new features, and I'm happy to be playing this mod after so long again. Cheers!
dylanbran2000
dylanbran2000

Back to top Go down

Post by WarringWater Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:58 pm

IGN:WarringWaters
How Long have you played Minecraft for?:3-4 years I think
Favorite Pokémon?:This is so hard to choose. Possibly cyndiquil
Where did you find us?: Dylanbran2000
Do you have Skype?:warringwaters

Dylan told me about you guys cause we wanted to play pokecubes. I respect servers completely and fully because I am/used to be staff for another set of servers. I just have a love for playing multiplayer and building things and pokemon so this would be an amazing experience I think. I can get addicted just as easily as Dyl, and I will stick to this for quite some time. Without a doubt!

WarringWater

Back to top Go down

Post by taeology Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:46 pm

Name: Allante' but my nickname is Tae
IGN: Taeology (Second,Main Account) allante12(First, Old Account)
How Long have you played Minecraft for?:Since 2012
Favorite Pokémon?:Feraligtr,Ampharos,Umbreon
Where did you find us?: Found this mod back with Manchou was still around, so I've been around a while
Do you have Skype?: I do but I don't have it downloaded at the moment, I'm on the Minecraft Forums almost everyday so that's a good way of contacting me.

I love Pokemon and I love this mod with a passion, like I said I've been around for a while. Once I get attached to a server, I've played on three PokeCube servers. The first PokeCube server was DMTsmoke, to be honest I do have a lot of memory of the server that much. The other two were the first and second servers that Pavilion5097 hosted (patiently waiting for Pav to made the third server). I've been playing Pokemon my whole life so I have a lot of knowledge about the franchise. Griefing is out of the question for me, I also have no problem listening to staff and mods, I would actually like to apply for a staff position but first I'll just worry about getting on the server as a player. Very Happy

taeology

http://www.minecraftforum.net/members/taeology

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh.Adams.Music Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:22 am

Name: Josh
IGN: rai_vintorez
ive played minecraft since 1.6 beta
Favourite pokemon: Grovyle, umbreon and honchcrow
wher did i find you? through the mod forum and saw servers
Do i have Skype? yes i do
i love pokemon and i love playing with people, if you add me ill probably be on quite a lot, thanks for choosing me Very Happy
Josh.Adams.Music
Josh.Adams.Music

Back to top Go down

Post by LegnaK Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:28 am

hey Everyone, sorry for the major inactivity, if you all could add me on skype: Big.Tim.Hardin.1 I will gladly give you the IP and needed resources for the server!
LegnaK
LegnaK
Admin

https://pokecube.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down